Find Out How Our Clients Save Up to 30% on Homeowners Insurance
Getting a Homeowner Insurance Quote is Quick and Easy!
Purchasing California Homeowners Insurance can get confusing, at Savewest Insurance we understand this. Your mortgage holder will require it as part of their finance agreements with homeowners. We have helped thousands of homeowners with the sometimes-daunting task of shopping for homeowner’s insurance! Savewest Insurance is an independent insurance agency that can shop multiple carriers to get you the best home insurance coverage at the best price.
Homeowner’s coverage doesn’t have to be difficult to understand. Typical California homeowner’s insurance coverage’s are:
• Coverage for the structure of your home
• Coverage to replacement your home if it is a total loss
• Coverage for other structures on your property
• Coverage Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
• Living expenses in case of a disaster
There are typically 17 perils that need to be covered by a homeowners policy.
You can also add supplemental policies such as:
• CA Valuable Items Insurance/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
• CA Flood Insurance policies
• CA Earthquake policies
• CA Umbrella Policies (additional liability)
We are excited about helping homeowners cover their properties. Which for most of us is our single largest asset and most importantly the place where we live with our families.
The needs of every homeowner are different and your homeowners policy should reflect that. The agents at Savewest Insurance will create a California home insurance policy that will best suit you and your family where ever you live. If you rent your home or apartment then you will see the benefits of California renters policy.
Contact us today for more information on our comprehensive homeowner’s policy options. Fill out our quick and simple form for a free quote!